Subscribe

For treats & updates, sign up to my newsletters here


Friday 30 August 2013

Maker of the week

I spend lots and I mean lots, of time browsing other maker's beautiful shops on Etsy, getting drawn in by all the exquisite hand made items. So I've decided to devote part of my blog to a 'maker of the week' section.

This week i'd like to introduce you to a talented lady I came across called Kaija, whose shop is called paperiaarre

Apparantly this is Finnish for 'paper treasure' and she wasn't lying. Her book binding is just beautiful, she is truly a master bookbinder; and I really like the elegance of her brooches.

 
Into laughter - into tears - mixed media brooch 

I was lucky enough to win a goodie bag of miniature books and postcards from a give away on her blog, and I'm now saving up for one of her beautiful brooches. 
 
my goodie bag!

Go over to her Etsy shop and take a peek..

No comments:

Post a Comment