Subscribe

For treats & updates, sign up to my newsletters here


Thursday 3 July 2014

Shop Local! Etsy Team Leeds Pop-Up in Fabrication, The Light, Leeds

Exciting news folks, for this July I'm going to be selling some of my wares in a real bricks and mortar shop! My books and prints will be featured along with 11 other lovely sellers from Etsy Team Leeds at Fabrication Crafts in The Light Shopping Centre, Leeds.

I'll be in the shop on Thursday 10th July between 10.30am - 3.30pm if you'd like to come have a chat and see my work in the real.

Louise Billingham from MLSoW (My Little Shop of Wonder), part of Etsy Team Leeds has written an article which showcases each featured maker. Click on the image below to find out more.  I particularly like Louby Kapow's comic book bows.
Upcycled comic book bow

As Louise says, "you know it's good because it's made with love!"
image 
Check out the Team Leeds pop up shop page at:
www.facebook.com/events/300593800107798/

No comments:

Post a Comment